What are the common problems of PETG high gloss film?
Posted by Admin | 07 Jul
1. Definition of High Gloss PVC Film
High Gloss PVC Film refers to a film composite product with a gloss of more than 100, usually including polyester film (PET film), surface treatment agent, ink, adhesive, PVC film and other parts. compounded.
2. Features of high gloss film
(1) Beautiful appearance: The surface effect of the high-gloss film is crystal clear and bright, changing and colorful, and it will not change color for a long time. With soft hand feel and colorful surface design, it is a safe and environmentally friendly building material that can be selected according to the changes in the color feeling of the times. The color of the film and the film is matched with individuality, and both taste and taste. PVC decorative film for wrapping, ordinary film, PVC Wood Grain Decorative Film and many other varieties can meet the various needs of consumers.
(2) Environmental protection: No need for electroplating and painting, saving energy and eliminating pollution problems such as waste liquid and exhaust gas.
(3) Excellent performance: moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, good durability, easy to clean, easy to install, light weight, non-flammable (tested by the National Building Materials Center, in line with national fire protection standards. The kitchen is a place with the highest temperature in the room, and Each time the heat dissipation is concentrated on the top, so when purchasing metal ceilings, fire performance should be one of the key points to consider).
3. High gloss film cleaning
(1) The high-gloss film is easy to clean
(2) The dirty surface can be cleaned with a soft cloth or sponge with warm water added with detergent, or with 2% or 3% soapy water.
(3) Please do not scrub directly with a dry cloth or dry sponge
(4) Antistatic plastic cleaning and care agents, such as Darmstadt, are specially used for cleaning and care of plastic surfaces.
(5) In principle, the cleaning agent cannot contain carbohydrates such as aromatics, esters, ketones, halogenated carbohydrates and alcohol.
(6) When using a cabinet with a high-gloss film door panel for the first time, after the high-gloss film is removed, please keep the kitchen dry and ventilated, which is conducive to the volatilization of the glue remaining on the surface of the high-gloss film after the protective film is removed, and strengthens the high-gloss film. Surface abrasion resistance.